Wahoo -30lb and hit first goal :D

Options
Bootylishbabe
Bootylishbabe Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone, have just been put in the best mood ever as i've just done a weigh in and have finally hit 16st (224lbs) Was 18st 2 when i started and wasn't sure when i'd get here. Just wanted to share it with you all.

I love everything about this website and the app and still have blips with my food like most but manage to pick myself up and dust myself off ready to start again. I'm not a big commitment phobe when it comes to the message boards but wanted to share with you that it's do-able and if you work hard at it and you are honest with your intake,exercise ect the results will most definately speak for them self in the weeks to come. Yes it's been hard and yes there's been days when i've put on a measly pound instead of losing it but the truth is, that's because i've had treat days because i'm missing the food I love, the foods that are bad for me, the foods that made me this way to begin with :( They are now being treated with much caution i might add but i'm now more educated and sensible enough to know that a little will not kill me and moderation is major key in not only reaching my end goal but also trying to maintain it once i get there.

My end goal is 10.5 as that is my healthy BMI and although I know I have a real long way to go the light is getting brighter st the end of the tunnel, my student nurses uniform will still be smaller than it was and will be even smaller come september because I want this and more importantly need it for my health. I am at risk of so much medically that it's not worth it by being big, I want to enjoy life with my kids and my hubby and be a good role model. Having my son keep telling me i'm looking better is the best thing ever and I don't want to let him, myself or my family and friends down by losing faith.

If I can do it, so can you. I know that's a cliche but the feeling far outweighs the hard journey to get there, trust me i'm one quarter of the way there and it feels amazing.

Booty xx

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!