Jillian Michaels DVD question

Options
I have 30 day shred, no more trouble zones, and banish fat boost metabolism. I havent done any of them yet. I was wondering if you had done her DVDs how you did them. Did you just do the 30 day shred then after the 30 days do another one or did you incorprate them. I dont know how her dvds are but i feel like id get bored after awhile

Replies

• wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have teh DVD for a couple and we are starting 30 day tomorrow. Look for the post and join us.
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I alternate. No more trouble zones is my favorite.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I initially did 30 DS straight through. I have that, NMTZ, BFBM, YM, and CK. Now, I mix them up--doing whatever I'm in the mood for. I often do like level 1 of 30ds and then something else (lately I've really been feeling CK). I love (and by love I mean hate but love the results) them!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This is the schedule for the JM Slimdown...
    Last time i did it i ended up with washboard abs.... :) Time to uncover them again!
    If you are interested in doing it, there is a few of us starting monday.....

HERE IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE CHALLENGE:

Day 1 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    Day 2 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    Day 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 4 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    Day 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    Day 6 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 7 - DAY OFF
    Day 8 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    Day 9 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    Day 10 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 11 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    Day 12 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    Day 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 14 - DAY OFF
    Day 15 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1/NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 16 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    Day 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 18 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 AND 2
    Day 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    Day 21 - DAY OFF
    Day 22 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2 AND 1
    Day 23 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    Day 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    Day 25 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES/30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    Day 26 - DAY OFF
    Day 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES/30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    Day 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM/NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2 AND LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
  • barbaratanika
    Options
    Wiffe where is the post?? I would like to join. I have done 30 day shred with weights and bannish fat boost metabolism. I like to switch it up because it keeps up with the "muscle confusion". I do love jillian's work outs! They are not too long and they give you results!
  • peytjalmom
    peytjalmom Posts: 76
    Options
    Bump-i like parvatis schedule!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    This is the schedule for the JM Slimdown...
    Last time i did it i ended up with washboard abs.... :) Time to uncover them again!
    If you are interested in doing it, there is a few of us starting monday.....

ohhhh I hope I get washboard abs...just in time for bathing suit season :) Id love to do the challenge with you but I'm still sick but now that I have the challenge Id be able to do it at a later time...thanks :)
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I will have to try the slimdown! I want washboard abs (among other things). Did you do just this, or incorporate other exercise (running, gym, whatever) in as well?
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Will you be starting a thread for the JM 30 day slimdown that's starting Monday?
  • parvati
    Options
    Wiffe where is the post?? I would like to join. I have done 30 day shred with weights and bannish fat boost metabolism. I like to switch it up because it keeps up with the "muscle confusion". I do love jillian's work outs! They are not too long and they give you results!

lol, i hadn't made a post before, a few friends had commited to doing it with me.... but i did just add a post in the forums if you want to join us! :)
  • parvati
    Options
    Will you be starting a thread for the JM 30 day slimdown that's starting Monday?

Just did... :)
  • parvati
    Options
    Oooh, I will have to try the slimdown! I want washboard abs (among other things). Did you do just this, or incorporate other exercise (running, gym, whatever) in as well?

Last time i did it i only added a cardio session on the days that i did the shred, mostly because its only 20 minutes & it didn't feel like enough for me. After doing trouble zones & boost met. i never felt like doing more.
    That was a few months ago & my fitness level has progressed so i'm, sure there will be days that i will fit in extra cardio & days that i don't. You absolutely do not need to add extra cardio to this to see results & unless your fitness level is high i would recomend that you not do more than what is laid out in the program. This is a program designed to show you fast results, which means it is gonna kick your butt, which means that your muscles need a rest in order to recuperate so that you will see good results & so that you do not end up injured.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to be trying that Slimdown program once I'm done with the 30 day shred!! I'm all up for getting my *kitten* kicked, I need it!
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would start with the shred! I tried BFBM first and I nearly died! Did 30DS yesterday and it was still really tough but I felt good after. I'm really feeling it today though! My arms and chest are killing!

Going to do it again this afternoon though, it's a great workout :-)
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    what are the differences between the different levels???
  • missmomma77
    missmomma77 Posts: 42
    Options
    Bump