small success

Options
meleel
meleel Posts: 10 Member
There is a Hershey`s dark chocolate pie in my fridge....my success for the night is that is is still in my fridge....and not my stomach. Lol. :smiley:

Replies

• starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Charliegottheruns
    Charliegottheruns Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Small success is success !
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is incredible. I know how hard that is!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    That would be torturous! You are amazing!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's an important step because losing weight is about lifestyle changes and learning to live with sweets and being able to excercise moderation.
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's the way you do this! WE ARE STRONG! !!!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    You go! Im not quite at that level of resistance lol. Ill get there though, I cant avoid junk food forever, I need to learn that I can be around it and not eat it at the same time.
  • SerenityGrace
    Options
    Good job! I'm not that big on lots of sweets but if there are Lays or Ruffles in the house, I want to eat them! Again, great job!
  • SerenityGrace
    Options
    kjurassic wrote: »
    That's the way you do this! WE ARE STRONG! !!!

I read your comment and Pat Benatar popped in my head!

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    meleel wrote: »
    There is a Hershey`s dark chocolate pie in my fridge....my success for the night is that is is still in my fridge....and not my stomach. Lol. :smiley:

Well done!!!

• klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    meleel wrote: »

That is amazing. . . because I would have surely eaten it! Some treats like that I simply cannot pass up on, so I try not to have too many of them in the house.

Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!