Looking for new MFP friends

Options
Hello, Hoping you are well. I'm hoping to find friends that can encourage and help me stay on track. I will also do the same for you. I'm in my late 40s and hoping to get in shape and shred these pounds.
Thank you
Yvonne

Replies

• tazman2369
    tazman2369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey , using this app is a great start, have you begun physical training? i too am in my late 40 and thought i was invincible but life has a way of slapping you back into reality lol.
    Gus
  • Yvonne1B
    Yvonne1B Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi taz. No i haven't. . But was thinking of joining a gym. This app has been keeping me on track and I'm feeling good so far. Thanks for the kind words.
  • jdscott73
    Options
    Howdy folks. In 40's also. Not doing the gym but running again. I found a runners club that's fun. This app us new to me but looks great. Gonna give it a try. Good luck and keep trudging on.
  • jmasci20
    jmasci20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Ahh to be in my 40s again...been using the app for 8 weeks now with super results. I am a member of a killer gym that offers an array of great classes, the calorie burn really helps with the deficit. Happy to be added as a friend as I'm very active with this app.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to support! Add me if you like.
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40's as well. Back on app after a long while off. Need all the support and I'll give as much back. Any and all can add me!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hey add me as well... Not in my 40s but also wanna lose weight