Friends who are trying to lose around 20-30 lbs!

Options
I need some people who can help me lose around that much and are on the same path so I can help return the favor. In other words, I need motivation, ha.

Replies

• jdscott73
    Options
    I'm shooting for 40 pounds myself. Good luck. Keep trudging forward.
  • angelat0614
    angelat0614 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 30 pounds. I feel like I'm always busy (don't we all) so I hope I can be a good motivator! I'm will u ng to try cause God knows I need motivation too!!!!
  • Alisons_goal
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20 pounds. Add me.
  • TiaMaria05
    TiaMaria05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me too if you like, more motivation the better, startin goal is 40lbs
  • rlwest60
    rlwest60 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dont drink Soda or beer or any alcohol for 30days drink water an Green tea or if you dont like the taste of Green Tea..go to GNC or wherever an buy green tea pills 500mg take one a day and you will lose 7lbs easily and that knocks ur weight loss goal down easily. Drink lots of water also...if you run or do lots of cardio wear a sauna suit top and a belly trimmer (runners wrap). Trust me it works.
  • Alyssaaaron563
    Options
    Looking for the same, feel free it add me :)
  • victoriamaria920
    Options
    Looking to lose 30lbs!!
  • mazziraine
    Options
    Thank you rlwest60! I do enjoy green tea and try to atlesst drink it every morning! How much water do you suggest I should drink a day?
  • nateandrews
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose around 20ish myself.
  • Renb003
    Renb003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm shootin for 35
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too, if you like. I'm longing to lose 25-30 lbs precisely. I started here about 10 days ago and I'm already seeing progress. Let's go!
  • GenElizabeth
    GenElizabeth Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 5'3" and have around 20-25lbs to go. :)
  • elida_28
    elida_28 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Trying to lose 30 pounds too. The more motivation the better! Add me
  • Meggers003
    Meggers003 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel free to add me :)
  • rlwest60
    Options
    Honestly everybody is different. I am not sure but Im sure google will work in helping you. They say like a gallon or close to it is the best daily. I drink less but then again I drink a lot of green tea and I also drink Lemon Water. Squeeze a few lemons into a pitcher of water and drink it daily as well..Natural occurring detox in the body... and it tastes good & good for you.
  • mazziraine
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • rlwest60
    Options
    You are welcome...I also know a few more tricks.