Any Doctors out there ?

Options
I thought I hurt my back whilst exercising but I was not doing anything out of the ordinary for me. I am used to doing insanity and T25 as well as many other exercise routines.

I am now unable to exercise, small of my back hurts, frequent visits to the toilet for a wee very much like cystitis without the burning. pain in back when needing to poo. period stopped but defo not pregnant as I am sterilized. tummy swelling, painful when having sex in small of back. pain also comes around both sides at times I am 48 any ideas ? really missing not exercising and have gained 10lb!!!!!!!

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    To be honest, it sounds like your kidneys.

Just to be safe, I would go to the ER.
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I agree is sounds like a kidney issue, possibly kidney stones. I would get yourself to the doctor ASAP, as even a medical doctor on MFP would not diagnose without examining you.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Could it be Kidney issues or maybe a hernia? Please go to the doctors.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    get off the computer and get to quick care. It's just plain irresponsible asking for doctors on a non-medical website.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    See a doctor.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    sounds like a kidney infection to me, you need to get to a doc regardless, i had one that sent to to the hospital for a week!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Don't see a doctor. <- See how silly that sounds?
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    It may be a pinched nerve or something compressing a nerve. See a doctor.
  • mjudd1990
    mjudd1990 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Almost doc here. Back injury coinciding with urinary/bowel symptoms definitely raises some red flags, namely cauda equina syndrome, which is a medical emergency. You need to get to the ER and get it checked out ASAP. At the very least they will be able to give you some flexeril or robaxin to help out with any back spasms.
  • sexysexy1
    sexysexy1 Posts: 16
    Options
    the reason I asked on pfp is because I am in the middle of changing dr's so at this time I am not registered with one (moved house so had to move dr's) ..... I just wanted some ideas .... I am not silly enough not to go to dr's its just that I am unable to at this time !
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    sexysexy1 wrote: »
    the reason I asked on pfp is because I am in the middle of changing dr's so at this time I am not registered with one (moved house so had to move dr's) ..... I just wanted some ideas .... I am not silly enough not to go to dr's its just that I am unable to at this time !

What about urgent/emergency care? Too expensive?

• BackbeattheFire
    BackbeattheFire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd go to the ER. Believe me, in the scheme of things your health is way more important than medical bills etc. It could be life threatening or debilitating.
  • sexysexy1
    sexysexy1 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am in the uk. but I now finally have app with new doctor ! thanks everyone
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Hottie_McTottie
    Options
    sexysexy1 wrote: »

Go to a walk in clinic then.