30 day shred results

Options
I just started the 30 day shred program today. Has anyone that completed the program see good results?

Replies

• tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    PhotoGrid_1427083042693_zpsavocxauo.jpg
  • tashantx
    tashantx Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    That's just stomach results I'm down about 4 inches in my stomach and close to 3 in my hips. I didn't do any other measurements. I did the 30 days 10 per level and now I'm on day 3 doing it again but so far just did level 1 day 1 level 2 day 2 and did level 3 today. I'll do level 1 tomorrow. I'm hoping my form will improve a lot the 2nd time around.
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a dramatic "before and after" but I will say that 30DS has helped my body more than any other type of workout I've done! My lifelong back pain has dramatically improved and it made me stronger than anything else has in a short amount of time. I finished the 30 days a long time ago but still do the workouts every other day:)
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @tashantx‌ great results good job.
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @DecemberPsalm‌ I'm hoping for it to improve my strength. I'm still on level one and I'm noticing improvements.
  • razisready
    razisready Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of some exercise dvd this one looks amazing by the comments
  • SRSFlowerPhoenix
    SRSFlowerPhoenix Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've been hearing rave reviews about 30DS and after viewing your results @tashantx‌ , I think I'll give it a try... Thanks for sharing!
  • burniedebt
    burniedebt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just bought the DVD! Thanks for sharing!!