Insanity

Options
Hello all,

Just finished my first week of Insanity by Beachbody and I'm seeing incredible results so far. I'm hoping to find some fellow Insanity people to include in my community. I'm extremely motivated and I'd love to meet you.

Replies

• maihinh
    maihinh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I just got my hands on Insanity & did the fit test yesterday. It was brutal. It'd be nice to have some support. I'm extremely motivated and plan to start the program tomorrow.
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    @maihinh‌ Awesome! I was on my butt after every portion of the fit test. As the week goes on, remember to listen to what Shaun says. Take care of yourself, listen to your body and stay hydrated.

I'm still taking small rest breaks during the workouts. I don't beat myself up for it and I remember that I can only go up hill from where I am. Do push yourself to do more than before, eat well and you will see results.

The pound are slowly dropping, my posture is changing, I feel stronger and the workouts are slowly getting easier.

• avcarlos1699
    Options
    I am going my 2 week and eating healthy I lost 2 pounds already.. I am faster already.. Love insanity.. I never sweated so much in my life but it's all about pushing yourself!!!!
  • sarahcakez
    sarahcakez Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do it about twice a week, but would like to incorporate it into my workouts more often..I guess I'm a casual Insanity fanatic :smiley: Definitely seeing more definition since I've started!
  • carolfriery
    carolfriery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My local gym is now doing insanity classes. Its good getting motivation from the instructors
  • sassysmith110
    sassysmith110 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. i've just completed day 4 insanity. I have never ached so much in my life. I do fitness classes twice a week and they are intense but my god....insanity is another level! absolutely loving it and cannot wait to see results. good luck everyone.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello all,

Just finished my first week of Insanity by Beachbody and I'm seeing incredible results so far. I'm hoping to find some fellow Insanity people to include in my community. I'm extremely motivated and I'd love to meet you.

Hi there. I'm in to the last week of Insanity and have thoroughly enjoyed it (mostly
  • mainey_79
    mainey_79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hmm don't think I'm quite up to insanity yet
  • woodybush
    woodybush Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started Beach Body yesterday, so have only done the fit test so far.
    I would love to have people to talk to and share experiences. Also maybe sharing fit test results, I am curious to see how other people did and how they progress.
  • naillij77
    Options
    I completed my second Fit Test (day 14) yesterday and noticed a huge improvement. I increased in all areas--even the dreaded suicide jumps. I haven't noticed any weight loss yet but love the improved endurance and strength
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    sarahcakez wrote: »
    I do it about twice a week, but would like to incorporate it into my workouts more often..I guess I'm a casual Insanity fanatic :smiley: Definitely seeing more definition since I've started!

I did the full cycle last spring and now mix it into my routine with T25! I'm with you :)
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me. I've done it in the past when I was heavier and felt it was too much. This time around its still too much lol. But because I have worked out consistently for the last year I feel ready for the challenge. Well not really. but I am committed to the challenge. :)
  • Sapphire_Elf
    Sapphire_Elf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Another "Insane" person here :) My OH and I are just coming to the end of our second week - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tonight with our rest day tomorrow (although we'll be horse riding!).

I can say I have noticed some results - I feel tighter through my legs/abs but there's no real change so far on the scales or on my measurements, but I do feel like there's a difference! Interesting to see if there's any change on the 2nd fit test, which we'll be doing on friday.

The main thing I've noticed is that I'm sooooo hungry!!!!!!! As well as Insanity I cycle 6 miles a day to work and I also horse-ride once a week. :)