Here it goes!

Options
21, 18 stone and miserable! Had enough of looking and feeling the way I do so here it goes! I've tried losing weight before and succeeded. But fell off the wagon for a very long time and before I know it I'm 2 stone heavier then I've ever been before! I'm so determined to lose weight and get healthier! I love coming on here and reading what people are up to its so inspiring! anyone needs any support I'm here, because I know I could use all the support I can get haha!

Replies

• BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    You took the first steps of downloading this app

My advice is keep consistent with your workouts.

Eat a little less and workout a little more and you'll be fine.

This is a long term life style change, you can't drop two stones and stop with this life style. Be committed because at the end it'll help you

:)
  • StephanieIM
    Options
    Hi there, I'm with you, I was able to lose weight before but have been off the wagon for a while and hoping to get back in shape
  • bethnice1
    bethnice1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ferziano wrote: »
    You took the first steps of downloading this app

My advice is keep consistent with your workouts.

Eat a little less and workout a little more and you'll be fine.

This is a long term life style change, you can't drop two stones and stop with this life style. Be committed because at the end it'll help you

:)

Thanks for the tips! It's hard not to ahead of yourself whlist doing this! And like you said it's a life style change not a quick fix. Slow and steady win the race :)
  • bethnice1
    bethnice1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm with you, I was able to lose weight before but have been off the wagon for a while and hoping to get back in shape

I've got all my fingers crossed for your success! Will power and motivation go along way. Some times the road may be rough but we just got to keep thinking of all the reasons we're doing this and keep going! We can do this! :D
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    willpower is finite, motivation is good, but you really need to commit to take it seriously and apply yourself. That means getting the basics right and learning then applying properly what you need to do.

Learn to weigh and log all your food without restriction first and then formulate a plan that progressively introduces your diet so you can adjust to it.

If you look at he problems of people who fall off the wagon or cant lose, then the mistakes are always the same, so if you are smart you will try and avoid them.
  • Boobie_bk
    Options
    Never give up...
  • Hazellae
    Hazellae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, I'm at my heaviest ever too and wondering how I let it happen. Just need to stay focused!
  • SRSFlowerPhoenix
    SRSFlowerPhoenix Posts: 9
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to get back on the wagon love... That's shows how strong you really are!

This time around, consider thinking of this as a way of life and not a means to achieve a goal; i.e. a number on a scale.

If this is the way you live, losing the weight and keeping it off are just one of many benefits of your new lifestyle ;)

You've got this!