I have a sweet tooth

Options
Im obsessed with cakes, chocolates, cheese cakes, apple crumble etc etc.
I put on so much weight because of it. I really want to make my body the best it can be. Mainly for confidence and so I can wear my sisters clothes again lol. Add me :)

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    @monkeystikx, I didn't even need to watch that video to know what it was. Love that song.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth, eat sweets every day in fact, and I've lost 80 pounds... You just have to burn more calories than you eat.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth as well. A really, really bad sweet tooth.

I actually found that totally cutting refined sugar out of my diet for a week helped. By the end of the week, even grapefruit was enough to satisfy my sugar craving.

I ate a couple of Peanut M&M's the other day and was like "Holy crap, these are way too sweet."
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I did the same...totally cut sugar out for a week. Now I have individually wrapped Dove Dark chocolates around...they are a great transition to dark chocolate as they are still creamy and delicious. If I have a craving and can't resist, I'll have one (or two) and work it in to my calories for the day.
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need to cut sugar completely from my diet. it's holding me back from all my goals. effing butterfingers will be the DEATH of me
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Same here xD
    But Ive found that a granola bar with a cup of coffee satisfies me greatly! lol
  • stacyjh1979
    stacyjh1979 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love sweets too but I've found some reasonable alternatives that do the trick for me. One favorite is Fiber One 90 calorie brownies. I think they are seriously good not like just "good enough" to get by. Another favorite (but a little more costly calorie wise) is Weight Watchers cookie dough ice cream sundae. They are 140 calories but worth every one of them. Dannon Lite and Fit greek yogurt in strawberry cheesecake flavor is pretty great and only 80 calories. You can love sweets and still lose weight it's just trial and error to find what works for you.