10 pounds by Memorial Day

Options
There is 10 weeks until Memorial Day weekend. I have a 20 pound total weight loss goal, but I am looking to meet my halfway point by June 1st.

Anyone who would like to join me on this challenge, is more than welcome to do so. I am looking to give and receive support during this journey of losing weight slowly and forever.

I am PUMPED! :smiley:

Replies

• randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am curious about something. So you've decided that you want to lose 10 pounds by June 1st, but what will you do if your body decides to only let go of 5 pounds? I've never been successful when I put time limits on my weight loss. However, I hope it works for you. I wish you much success.
  • SalleeNicole
    SalleeNicole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am IN! I have 10 lbs to go as well by Memorial Day. Very achievable.
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • Milotic2015
    Milotic2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Count me in with ya, I'll give it a try to lose 10 lbs By Memorial Day. :) Here's to us trying our best no matter how much we lose by then.
  • thetwinkiedefense
    thetwinkiedefense Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am curious about something. So you've decided that you want to lose 10 pounds by June 1st, but what will you do if your body decides to only let go of 5 pounds? I've never been successful when I put time limits on my weight loss. However, I hope it works for you. I wish you much success.

Thank you for your support. If my body decides to let me lose 5 pounds, I'll take it. I just know if I don't have a timeline, I lose focus. 10 pounds to Memorial Day will be 1 pound a week; enough to ensure I work, but not too much where I fall apart if I make a mistake.
  • sierrabraun13
    Options
    I'm in! I need a goal date to motivate myself. And traveling this journey with others will help :)
  • ali3boys
    ali3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me too ... I'm in !!!
  • loverann74
    loverann74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im in...will help me b more conscious of what i have around easter holuday!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down 5 pounds by summer...
  • thetwinkiedefense
    thetwinkiedefense Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! i did create a group for this. It is called "10 pounds by Memorial Day" (creative right?) I have already sent y'all invites to it. I apologize, I am new to this discussion/group thing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • seencolors
    seencolors Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge! Will you send me an invite to join your group? :)