I once overheard ....

Options
jessilynbraden
jessilynbraden Posts: 16 Member
I seen on Jimmy Fallon he had people tweet things they once overheard and some of the answers were hilarious!

Let's try it out!

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I saw this and thought about posting the same thing. It was hilarious.

I did once overhear a coworker telling their spouse on the phone that he was willing to try what his wife wanted only if she took a shower first.

I laughed (Hard enough for him to hear).
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I once overheard my neighbors fighting and the wife yell "I DONT EVEN LIKE THE WALKING DEAD"
  • Showtime1978
    Showtime1978 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yesterday while outside my daughters' bedroom door I overheard my 5 year old tell my 7 year old to hit me in the head when she opened the door....ummm excuse me?? She was laughing when she said it, but still....lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife was trying to get a kiss from our granddaughter. She wasn't giving it up. Finally, my wife said, "You're going to make Grandma cry."

My granddaughter crossed her arms across her chest and said "I want to see you cry."
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I was on a bus in Italy leaving Lake Como to go back to the train station to travel to Venice.

I overheard a 10 year old boy tell a stranger on the bus that his sister wants him to marry a rich woman so that they can live in Lake Como.

Bahahahahaha. Gold.