I'm Back!

Options
Well, I lost 20 lbs last summer, but gained it all back! What was I thinking? Not sure I was thinking. Gaining this weight back makes me feel bad all the time, not to mention my poor legs that hurts so bad, I can not get to sleep. Doctor wants me to use support hoses during the day, to help my circulation. I really need help sticking to it this time. Any encouragement is welcome! Nice to be back!

Suzieqgirl

Replies

• pamelatorbett
    Options
    Hi, no use fretting about yesterday, today is a new day, one step at a time. Walking a little today and a little more tomorrow, will make all the difference. How about a stationary bike? Stay positive.
  • Keelyb63
    Keelyb63 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Suziegirl

Sound like we are in similar boats!! I am back on this site today after a good gap.

I lost 28lbs last year and felt sooo much better physically, in knees, hips and feet plus just felt happier and better about myself. Managed to keep weight off for most of the year but over the last 3 months I have piled 18lbs back on. Now I am having trouble in allll my joints and pain seems worse that it has ever been.

So the answer for me is.........eat less and move a little more. Not talking gym memberships here, just gonna be realistic .....I've decided to at least some sort of exercise ..... just walking the dog for 20mins ( will try to do this most days legs and weather permitting) if I cant do that will plug in the kids Wii and do some Fitness on that which will be a good laugh too.

Good Luck
  • LFlower1981
    LFlower1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm back also. Haven't been on MFP for at least 6 months. I need all the help I can get. Stress is not my friend and I need some ideas of positive ways to handle it.