New to the Site...HELLO!!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new to this website, I was searching reviews for Turbo Fire (I recently ordered it and I am awaiting its arrival). I was really into working out for the last couple of years but stopped going to the gym once I went back to college. I am 40 yrs old and was in fairly decent shape until recently....I started at 168 lbs in Nov 2009 and by Nov 2010, I was 131 lbs. then I stopped going to the gym and gained @ 20 lbs back.....I quit smoking on Feb 7th 2011 and I think my metabolism slowed down (and my age contributed I'm sure!!) so I decided to try my hardest to get back into it.... I am hoping that I can get motivation from others on the site to help me reach my goals again (125 lbs.). Anyone try the Turbo Fire DVDs and nutrition plan?

Lucky828

Replies

• Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    Options
    hiya and welcome

feel free to add me if u want x
  • Jenie0000
    Jenie0000 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi There if you are looking for friends you can add me!!!
  • chris5432
    chris5432 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Shelly... i feel the pain on your metabolism slowing! We may have to work a little harder but we can do it:smile: I'm hoping that Turbo Fire will be one of the tools that will help me lose 15-20 lbs
  • lucky828
    lucky828 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks Chris...I am not really one to workout to DVDs but when I seen the infomercial, it looked like a fun yet intense workout and I had to try it. I have the P90X DVDs but they are boring, he doesn't really "grab" my interest. Good luck on your progress...10-15lbs is not a long way off, keep me posted! :wink: