Venus Factor info please

Options
travelgal1981
travelgal1981 Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi, my name is Elaine and I have been reading MyFitnessPal for years and finally decided to join yjis great community. I recently saw a Pinterest post on The Venus Factor and started to watch the video out of curiosity. Can someone tell me what this plan is all about?

There seriously is not any information out there!! even though there's a moneyback guarantee, I wanted to ask the experts here first :)

--no sales or naysayers please. I'm just want someone to give me the gist of this "miracle program."

Replies

• travelgal1981
    travelgal1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anybody? vf.jpg
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! I don't have experience with this but I've seen a few threads about it lately. You can search for them by going to the top of the "Message Boards" page. Under "Message Boards", there is a search link. Click on that then type in "Venus Factor" and all of the threads about it will come up. Hope that helps!
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    I'm just want someone to give me the gist of this "miracle program."

It's just another calorie deficit program marketed toward women.

• Jmh71
    Jmh71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently started it..just finishing the 1st week. It is a 12 week diet and fitness plan. The diet works in 2 week sections. Each week you have a specific amount of calorie deficit days along with a recommended amount of protein to eat daily. Then you have 1 or 2 "eat up" days where you can eat more calories, BUT staying within a specific range. Some weeks require you to eat more carbs on the "eat up" days, other weeks have you eat more fat or protein. Workouts are all lifting weights and / or body weight exercises. I really like it so far...simple, non rigorous yet the eating and workout guidelines keep me focused. Worth the $47! :)
  • JackyM1
    JackyM1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Well I tied it after I read a good review and had very good results with it!
    Good luck!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    There is another thread discussing this topic right now.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1160451/the-venus-factor-scam/p1