Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fit mamma looking for support!

hi everyone! I am 25yr old and pregnant with baby number 2, due in August. Wanting to have a fit pregnancy and healthy baby. Decided I would try mfp again as I am at the point in my pregnancy where I am constantly hungry and could eat everything in the house! Hopefully mfp will help me control some of these hormonal food binges. Looking for like minded friends or really anyone who will support me in my fitness journey!

Replies

• patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Looking to get fit in 2015. Always looking to make new friends along the way. ..
  • squishy84
    squishy84 Posts: 30
    Hello!

Congrats on your pregnancy - I'm 17 weeks pregnant now, and I'm also keen on keeping an eye on my weight (I'm already overweight, so don't want to gain much more!).

I'll be friendly with you!
  • I am 23 weeks with baby #2. Just got diognosed with GD (happened this time with first too) so I need to keep track of everything. Look forward to like minded peeps.
  • HyruleHighness
    HyruleHighness Posts: 2 Member
    Ohhh, I remember that feeling! I don't envy you. Although I'm not pregnant and I still think I want to eat everything around me right now.
  • mummalani
    mummalani Posts: 1 Member
    Ive just tonight found out I'm pregnant, I was on a weightloss journey and only 8.5kg off my goal but now will have to turn it into a healthy pregnancy journey. I gained 25kg with my first and I can't do that again.
  • erwebb83
    erwebb83 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats! I am 12 weeks along in my 2nd pregnancy. I am very determined to stay in top shape this time around. Clean eating and maintaining my workouts! I've found some great inspiration on boards from pregnant mommas who still do marathons, triathlons and crossfit throughout their pregnancies. Best wishes for your goals and for a healthy pregnancy!