Moral Support

Options
Oh goodness...
In high school I weighed 210 pounds. I'm 5'6".... so I was pretty big. Always picked on, etc. After I graduated I got all the way down to 138 and looked fantastic. Joined the military and kept up with being active and healthy. Over the past year I kinda let myself go and I'm back up to 160. Really need to get back in shape and look good once again. I don't feel attractive anymore and just need some moral support!

Replies

• fullclip16rounds
    Options
    Hey,
    We don't know eachother but, I just want to tell you that you can do it. You make the world a better place by just being you and now, it's time to make a better YOU. Feel free to add me, I'll be more than happy to motivate you on our quest to a better us.
  • UppityWoman66
    Options
    You can do it! I am 5'5" and my highest weight was around 210, maybe more. I've gotten down to 190 and it's a struggle, but as the saying goes: Failure is not falling down, but refusal to get up. If you've done it before, you'll do it again. Just use MFP to get a reading of where you are now in terms of activity and calories (all calories--fats, carbs, etc). Take a look at it over a week's time and then you'll see where you can make some changes and make positive changes. Now, I wish I was at 160! And my goal is 150. We're each on our own path...so you're starting! If you keep entries on your MFP, it'll help you keep focused. Hang in there!