Newcomer goals

Options
Hey guys, my names taiylamai and I recently started my quest to get fit, I've never really been overweight but neither have I been a healthy weight I've always had that few extra pounds that I have just never been bothered to shift, until I saw a photo of myself at an event.. I hadn't even notice the weight I was actually carrying around with me and that photo really was the turning point. I have decided that since I want to get fit I might aswell set a good goal, that goal being to become a fitness model/bikini competitor and an inspiration to others. So if you feel you can relate to me or your journey reflects mine then feel Absolutley free to hit me up and let me know what's going on !! :)

Replies

• LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was like that too! Never classified as "fat," but never really anything. When I had to go to the very last layer of clothing to find my size was definitely a factor for me
    What are your stats (height/weight/age/goals/timeframe)?
  • taiylamai
    taiylamai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can't believe it has taken me so long for me to make a change but I'm glad I am because the determination I have to achieve my goals is indescribable !!
    Height - 5ft6
    Weight - 9st7lbs
    Age - 18
    Goals - to lose around a stone in body fat and achieve some killer muscle all over in the process
    Timeframe - current date - June 2015

What are your stats and goals laceyruth?