Replies

• SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love these photo's.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and went the cool route. Got a tribal band on my right bicep and caught flack for not going all the way around so I went back the next week and got my initials put on the inside (you know, in case I forget them)
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Red dragon at the back of my neck
  • StephenCyrus
    StephenCyrus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cancer symbol back in my 30's. My next one was a nautical compass, and replaced the N, S, E, and W with the initials of my kids. Both on my shoulders where work cannot see them.
  • joyfulinga
    joyfulinga Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is the Trinity symbol - Father, Son and Holy Spirit on my left back shoulder.
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A lily on my side after my dad passed away.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have pics of my tats in my profile, my first one was a winged wolf on my lower tummy :)
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    mine was my star by my collar bone. then of course i added 8 more little ones around it.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo was a gecko on my bikini line. I got it my first week of college. The poor thing has been through hell but I still love the wee lil thing!
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    My first was a pair of hair cutting shears and I'm glad it was. The industry has brought so many good things to my life.. It allowed to me care for my son when I was alone, it allowed me to be creative and I actually have a career that I'm genuinely in love with.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I designed a logo for my wedding that was a mix of my initial, my wife's initial and our last initial. We got it tattooed on us on our 1 year anniversary.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    My first was an ornate phoenix on my shoulder
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have a lily on my lower back.. Had it for about 5 or 6 years before someone was like omg YOU have a tramp stamp?!!! And I was like nooo its not a stamp, its a real tattoo! *face palm* Id never heard of a tramp stamp before that LoL!
  • CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My first tatoo is on the small of my back its a bunch of flowers with a heart in the Middle and my husbands name underneath. Super Cute!

I also have a cherry on the nape of my neck, an Ankh on my right forearm, and a koi fish with cherry blossoms on my right foot.
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I got cherry blossoms on a branch running from ankle to mid calf (on the outside of my left calf)
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    A large yellow rose, with a sun and stars surrounding it. Personally significant, and no regrets. Be careful with those praying hands OP, they are notoriously hard to tattoo, and can end up looking janky.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    My son's name. My favorite one I have though is inspired by sailor jerry. It's 2 mermaids.
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    My first tattoo was a butterfly on my wrist. I don't like it anymore but my sleeve is almost done and I barely notice it now.