• penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    lahstrand wrote: »
    I'm 4'10'' also but starting at a much higher weight than you. My goal is 115 which seems so far away so I'm trying to focus on each 10 lbs. What was your target for calories while you were losing?

I've been eating 1200 without eating any of my exercise calories back..I know your suppose to but the lower I get the harder the weight is to lose! So I'm averaging 850-1100/ day
  • lahstrand
    lahstrand Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know...that's the killer about being so short. Do you follow BiteSizedFitness? She's 4'10''. I follow her instagram. It's amazing to see some of her before/after weight lifting pictures.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    If I could whistle on MFP I would. :wink:
  • Aresende90
    Aresende90 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    lahstrand wrote: »
    I know...that's the killer about being so short. Do you follow BiteSizedFitness? She's 4'10''. I follow her instagram. It's amazing to see some of her before/after weight lifting pictures.

No..I'll have to start!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif

• tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Both pictures are beautiful!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looking great!
  • marlanaperry
    marlanaperry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It so funny how different weights look on different people because of height. I'd look like you do at 90 lbs if I could get down to your starting weight of 126 haha. But you looked great before hand, and you look awesome now! Congrats, and good luck toning. Just don't be upset if you gain some weight when you start toning because muscle weight gain might happen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!