Looking For Some Friends!

Options
One thing about me is that when I get into something or fall in love with something, I always put my WHOLE heart into it! So now after a month of putting my whole heart into getting fit & eating cleaner, I feel weird for getting so excited about working out in the morning that I can't sleep, or being extremely happy when I make a healthy & beautiful meal. I would just like someone I can share meals & workouts with, maybe swap recipes with, maybe be each other's inspiration.

Thanks for reading.
-Anastassia❤️

Replies

• LDunham04
    LDunham04 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking for the same in a friend! Feel free to add me :)
  • megg216
    megg216 Posts: 4
    Options
    Me too! Let's get fit!
  • StassiaMCruz
    StassiaMCruz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just added the both of you! :)
  • deanacannon
    Options
    New here, looking for new friends tyeing to get healthy and stay healthy :D
  • Fabiola2711
    Options
    Hello add me we can do this
  • ChristySua
    ChristySua Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!
  • StassiaMCruz
    Options
    Added! Let's do this ladies!❤️
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    One thing about me is that when I get into something or fall in love with something, I always put my WHOLE heart into it! So now after a month of putting my whole heart into getting fit & eating cleaner, I feel weird for getting so excited about working out in the morning that I can't sleep, or being extremely happy when I make a healthy & beautiful meal. I would just like someone I can share meals & workouts with, maybe swap recipes with, maybe be each other's inspiration.

Thanks for reading.
    -Anastassia❤️

Omg yes! I can't sleep! All I do is think about working out and cooking healthier but it ends up backfiring sometimes because I can't sleep so then the next day I can't wake up! So I end up not getting my workout in the morning
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me:-)
  • allieamat
    allieamat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg yessssss, I go to sleep with a plan In my head about the super healthy meals I'm going to eat and the excercises I'm going to do at the gym them end up waking up at 2pm and end up waiting until the next day
  • StassiaMCruz
    Options
    ivetastic wrote: »
    Anyone is welcome to add me:-)

I've found that chamomile tea helps! Otherwise I would probably have the same issue! It happens!
  • StassiaMCruz
    Options
    allieamat wrote: »
    Omg yessssss, I go to sleep with a plan In my head about the super healthy meals I'm going to eat and the excercises I'm going to do at the gym them end up waking up at 2pm and end up waiting until the next day

Haha it's crazy how we get huh? & isn't it exciting! & I love taking pictures of all the good food, especially if it's colorful! What kind of meals do you eat?
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I went from 63kg to 50kg in 15 weeks. I eat clean, train twice a day while managing to be a full time nursing student. I can motivate and help you! <3
  • zellelorenzo
    zellelorenzo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh swapping recipes sounds amazing! Add me :)