-18 lbs down!

Options
theflamingpopsicle
theflamingpopsicle Posts: 71 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
After years of feeling unhappy with my body, I finally did something about it. Nearly a year later, I'm glad I stuck with it. Regular exercise and the formation of healthier eating habits changed my life. Couldn't be happier!!

Weight
Before: 151 lbs
After: 132.4 lbs

Waist
Before: 33 in
After: 28 in

Hips
Before: 41 in
After: 36 in

Stomach at navel
Before: 39 in
After: 32 in

Thigh
Before: 26 in
After: 22.5 in

10394050_753639421397888_3284267372079617620_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=086e6249c339015dc2e5b4ab19c4db64&oe=55AB70B5&__gda__=1433804348_bfd3118344ac79f8157ba520e788ef68

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Nice work and such dedication! You look great.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look fffaaabbbuuulllooouusss!!!!
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you look Awesome...What exercises have you been doing ? what is your height ?
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Way to stick to it!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to see that thighs firm up!
    Great job!! (*)
  • KusiQuyllur2015
    KusiQuyllur2015 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We started at very similar weights... I was at 150 and now at 134! I have 10 lbs more to loose to reach my goal! Such a great feeling. With constant excersice and healthy eating, it can happen!
  • kodji67
    kodji67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I am also curious what your height is and would love to hear more about how you did it, if you don't mind :)
  • theflamingpopsicle
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Monamit wrote: »
    you look Awesome...What exercises have you been doing ? what is your height ?

I ran outside back in the summer and did a lot of cardio (treadmill and elliptical mostly, bumping up the level of difficulty as I improved) as well as some lifting and squatting when I got the chance. I went to the gym 5 days a week June-August and then whenever I could after that. I did the 30 Day Shred a couple of days a week in the winter to stay active, just level one though. And I'm 5'2"!
    rayw89 wrote: »
    I'm so excited to see that thighs firm up!
    Great job!! (*)

They do, thankfully!! Lots of leg exercises help!
    Awesome! We started at very similar weights... I was at 150 and now at 134! I have 10 lbs more to loose to reach my goal! Such a great feeling. With constant excersice and healthy eating, it can happen!

That's awesome! It is definitely a great feeling.
  • theflamingpopsicle
    edited March 2015
    Options
    kodji67 wrote: »
    Amazing transformation! I am also curious what your height is and would love to hear more about how you did it, if you don't mind :)

I talked about the exercise up there, but a huge part was the change in diet. I religiously counted my calories for a good 6 months and cut down on junk food. Portion control was probably my biggest thing. I still let myself enjoy the foods I love, just in smaller quantities. The calorie counting plus the daily exercise helped me lose the bulk of the weight in the summer.

Recently I did a tea detox to help with bloating and I lost 3 lbs and a couple of inches on my waist, stomach and hips! The results for that last bit were quick and awesome! It was the 14 day skinny Fox detox.

0jSutkm4AJ
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    For anyone that's interested in replicating OP's success, especially with that last 3 pounds, I've got a cleanse that will really help you out!

60289772.jpg
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!