Getting ripped!

Options
I might be forced in to selling my home soon, something I very much do not want to do. I know in the past I would have gone right to food to make me feel better. Now I am having a hard time eating as much as I should. Also to keep my mind off of everything I have been hitting the gym a bit harder then normal. So I am looking on the bright side of things. I am calling it a surprise cut!

LTwKfOP.jpg

This is my before and after from losing about 130 lbs.

s9Qg0DV.jpg

Pic from a few days ago.

So this might be motivation for some people out there. Also for me this post is a reminder that I am not going to fall back in to my old bad habits, and make the best out of a bad situation.

Replies

• Amber_hanson27
    Amber_hanson27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow totally awesome. good to know there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. thanks.
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam you look great and I hope you keep it up! You know in life we control the things we can control like our fitness and the rest ... If we cannot control them then we do our best to deal with them
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Job well done! You look much better.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Be very very proud of yourself. Just wondering if you can get some second hand weights for home so you have more money to not lose your home. Is there other things you can do as well? Really sad to hear that part but you've done great with your body. Keep it up if possible.
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Wow you look amazing! Be very very proud of yourself. Just wondering if you can get some second hand weights for home so you have more money to not lose your home. Is there other things you can do as well? Really sad to hear that part but you've done great with your body. Keep it up if possible.

I wish it was that simple. I am not rich by any means, but it is not purely a lack of funds that's making me sell. Anyway I am one of the weird people that likes going to the gym and hearing all the weights clank around and such.