Wii fit

Options
Anyone else still using the wii fit (wii fit plus)? I honestly love it!

Replies

• shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit U and really love it. It's not my main source of exercise, but I enjoy it as a fun way to get additional activity. :)
  • towngirl772
    towngirl772 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've enjoyed using it but needed to step it up and didn't know if there were exercise routines in combination that can be completed on wii fit to do that
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You should try exerbeat game. Great workout and has a travel around the world steps for the exercise you've done. The calories burned is a little inflated but fairly close.
  • karentalty
    karentalty Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've just bought one and am really looking forward to it!
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii and I have a lot of their fitness games. I need to get back using them cause I was losing weight. But I got sick and found out I have plantar fascia.
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had the Wii Fit Plus for a couple years and occasionally used it. However being stuck inside all day today due to a snow storm (I'm in Eastern Canada), I decided to give it another shot. Had a great 1 hour workout and feeling great!!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've just bought one as it was a bargain off Amazon (£20!) - never had a computer game insult my weight before haha. But I did enjoy the ski jumping!
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    I absolutely loved win fit not only that I ended up just slim and lean as I didn't even realise it was happening...now I go gum and my little boy has it...hmm maybe I should go play sometime might be the answer to my problems :)
  • quilt938
    quilt938 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I need to get mine out again. I really like walking on my rebounder with Walk It Out :-) I also liked the hula and run on the wii fit