12 weeks to fit!

Options
skykattanderson
skykattanderson Posts: 3
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello guys! So I'm doing a 12 week challenge for myself to transform my body. I will be following the iifym (if it fits your macros) and coming up with a split as well. My goals is to go to the gym 5-6x a week while incorporating 3 HIIT cardio sessions at the end of my lifting for a burn out. Anyone interested in joining me, we will motivate eachother! I will be logging all my meals and workouts as well! Will be starting this Monday March 30th!

Replies

• FitSteph13
    FitSteph13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm new to this app & still learning how it works.Pretty easy.I am also currently trying to get myself ready & toned within 12 weeks. summer is right around the corner. I'm looking for any motivation & recipe help would be great. looking forward to see what's to come
  • skykattanderson
    Options
    Awesome! Super excited. I will be logging all of my workouts, supplements, and what I eat starting March 30! For more motivation my Instagram
    Is Skykanderson! Xoxox
  • romsmom2611
    Options
    hi
    i'm elle, i'm up for a 12 week challenge. planning to weigh in for the 1st time this friday and i'm aiming for 3-4 swims (70 x 25m) a week
    ideally i'd like about a stone and a half off (depending on what the scales say friday)
    :O)
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Good luck