*New Canadian Girl* Anyone ready to accomplish there goals

Options
Hello everyone! I'm Katy from Whitby, Ontario. I'm new to this site, and i'm already loving the way it is set up!
I've tried many sites in my days but this one I must say, is everything I've been looking for plus some.
I am 32 yr female and i'm new to being over weight. I was about 130lbs all my life, until the past 2 years
due to medical issue and also an addiction and of course..me..I learned not everything is everyone else's fault
but is indeed mine.
The good thing is, I am clean now! Been 1 year to be exact and my medical issue is also cleared!
I guess this is what has pushed me to finally accept my problem and do something about it.
Enough babbling...i'm glad to be here, and hope to meet someone!

Katy :smile:

Replies

• want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    Welcome Katy, I am from Ontario as well.. you will love this site and the many inspirational stories will help keep you motivated.. feel free to add me as a friend
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from British Columbia :) This site is amazing and one of the most helpful tools to achieve your goals. Feel free to add me, and good luck!
  • amzywamzy
    amzywamzy Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey Katy!

I love this site and I'm new here too!

Feel free to add yeah :)
  • myinneroasis
    Options
    Hi Katy,
    Welcome you will love it here, seems to help me thats for sure. just a place for support and accountability. Feel free to add me as a friend. And by the way. Congrats on the strength and freedom recovering from an addition. YOu rock! :)
  • mummakitty
    mummakitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    fellow Canadian.. :bigsmile: from out West ( Vnacouver) :wink: feel free to add me!
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Oshawa, though I live in TO now.. my fiance is from Whitby. :) Welcome and good luck!
  • britneythe299
    Options
    hey Katy! I'm sorta new here too but so far, this site has helped alot and also the people on here.. also if u have a FB there's a group called Motivation, thats full of support and advise.. Hope you continue on your great journey and wish u the best success ~LaToya