Gastric Bypass January 2014

Options
melady59
melady59 Posts: 2 Member
Hello, I have been using MFP for a while, but don't have a lot of connections here. I had RNY Gastric Bypass on January 21, 2014. I have lost 75 pounds so far. 45 since surgery and 30 before surgery. Would love to get to know other GP folks on MFP.

Replies

• onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I had my RNY surgery June 2010 - lost 135 lbs and been able to maintain the last 2 1/2 years. Feel free to add me, congrats on your success so far!
  • JaydeTurtle
    JaydeTurtle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had RNY surgery on 9-9-2014. I have lost 45 since surgery. Feel free to add me! :)
  • sdterpasl
    sdterpasl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had RNY on 10-14-14 so I am 4 weeks post op, I am down about 28 lbs since surgery and 53 since I first began my program. feel free to add me.
  • isabella1679
    Options
    I had RNY may 19,2014 and am down 80lbs in 10mos and have not yet stuck to suggested diet of 6 meals at 200 calories. I basicly have been eating whenever and whatever I want and I am scared I will start to gain as I get closer to 1 yr out. I need help!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had the bypass this past June and have lost over ninety pounds altogether. I am lucky to have very few intolerances.

@isabella1679 are you recording how much you eat on MFP? How close are you to your daily target (over/under)? You may send a message to me if you wish to keep this private.

Here's a local support group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/637-gastric-bypass-vsg-lapband
  • isabella1679
    Options
    Hello! Thanks so much for your response. Congrats on your success!! I just started recording how much I eat on this app a few days ago. I'm coming close to my 1yr anniversary and want to make sure to get on track! I have 40more pounds to loose and am finding it tricky to stick to my calorie allotment. So far I'm doing pretty good but to be honest it can be hard. I'm definitely looking for extra support so I will chk out the link you sent, thank you!
    How is your plan going? I also have very limited intolerances, mainly just to spicy foods, I used to eat things with so much hot sauce and now I'm super sensitive!!
    Feel free to private message me if you like.
    Thanks!