relationship help!!!

Options
I'm a stay at home mom not allot of friends i have a new neighbor who i hang out with and enjoy her company Her 30something yr old son lives on the other side of our building he has on separate occasions stood there staring at my butt or tits and acted like my fiancee was not there this seems to really bother my fiancee but i again really like hanging with my neighbor i think im going to loose a friend its making me sic t my stomach on the other hand my fiancee looks at other women all the time

Replies

• ashleybarnette1986
    ashleybarnette1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom not allot of friends i have a new neighbor who i hang out with and enjoy her company Her 30something yr old son lives on the other side of our building he has on separate occasions stood there staring at my butt or tits and acted like my fiancee was not there this seems to really bother my fiancee but i again really like hanging with my neighbor i think im going to loose a friend its making me sic t my stomach on the other hand my fiancee looks at other women all the time

when you read this know that i am not into really big men and her son is big and tall i dont even notice him doing this my mn shouldnt even be worried he is all the thing that im attracted to wrapped up in one man its really awesome
  • racmactac
    racmactac Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Why don't you mention it to friend and say his staring is making you feel uncomfortable.
    Or next time just ask him why is he staring at your tits or bum!! He will be too embarrassed to mention it to his mum

I'm not surprised your fiancé is bit put out its very disrespectful.
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yea what above poster said. Pretty simple. Tell him to stop or tell your friend to tell him. But sounds like a part of you is enjoying the attention ...
  • ashleybarnette1986
    ashleybarnette1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i know but i dont notice it i dont even pay attention when im out side im talking to his mom i barely speak to her son i dont like how upset my honey is about this he braught it up to me last night i feel stuck in the middle in a since cuz i am now going to pay attention to her son to see what honey is talking about and will have to say something about this but i know my friend is kinda protective of her kids even as old as they are