Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello!

im kinda new here and a little nervous, I'm trying to eat really clean and it seems horrifically intimidating! The main reason Im here is to recover from my eating disorder: hoping to come out stronger on the other side! Any help is greatly welcomed :):)

Replies

• Welcome! Don't be afraid about eating clean, if you log everything you eat and make sure to hit your calorie goals, you'll do fine! Good luck
  • sonewme
    sonewme Posts: 17 Member
    Hi rebecca! I'm so glad youre on here... I'm kind of on the same boat :( we'll get through it together. This app is amazing for helping me reach the proper amount of calories I need etc. Best of luck
  • itsrebeccax
    itsrebeccax Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you so much! It's nice to know you're not alone. We're definitely in this as a team and I'll be here to support you if you ever need anything: we'll come out better on the other side :) Good Luck to you x