I don't understand that frequent food tab

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I don't get it. How come the vitamins I've been taking every day for over a month are not on there, but some ham I used a couple times and some granola I used maybe 6 times 2 months ago is in there?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Are they there at all? For example under recent foods?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yes.
  • blbst36
    blbst36 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The tabs not making sense and the searching not including the tabs on the website are some of the reasons I don't track on here anymore. I don't think anyone has fully tested it for usability of the customer.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I don't get it. How come the vitamins I've been taking every day for over a month are not on there, but some ham I used a couple times and some granola I used maybe 6 times 2 months ago is in there?
    When you select "Frequent foods" it only has that particular meal selected, unless you manually change it to all meals. So if you normally log the vitamins under breakfast, but you are then looking at the frequent foods for lunch, you won't see them. And since the frequency for "all meals" is based on everything you've ever consumed, you may not see them under there either. But I don't really see the problem, if you normally log them under breakfast, then they'll be under the frequent breakfast foods. Its really not confusing at all.

• dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing when I use the phone app. I've also seen foods show up in the recent section that I haven't logged for 5 years.

On my computer I don't have that problem.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work properly. I've just started logging my calories again and I've been tempted to delete my account and start a new one just to get rid of the tons of food entries I don't use.
  • Francl27
    Options
    CM9178 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    When you select "Frequent foods" it only has that particular meal selected, unless you manually change it to all meals. So if you normally log the vitamins under breakfast, but you are then looking at the frequent foods for lunch, you won't see them. And since the frequency for "all meals" is based on everything you've ever consumed, you may not see them under there either. But I don't really see the problem, if you normally log them under breakfast, then they'll be under the frequent breakfast foods. Its really not confusing at all.

No they're not.