EXERCISE YOU CAN DO IN HOUSE...??

McAtack
McAtack Posts: 18 Member
After sit ups and push ups im struggling to think of decent exercise for when im in the house. I also have dumbbells and after the curl im out,

Any suggestions??

Replies

• sshultz
    sshultz Posts: 27 Member
    Squats, walking lunges, chest dips, overhead presses, back rows, triceps extensions/kickbacks, lateral and front raises... The list is very long. As long as you have something for weight, some furniture and a little room to move, you can get a great workout.

Oh and don't forget the burpees :smile:
  • There is programme called insinaty
    great one and you can get results very quickly
  • erinm5
    erinm5 Posts: 55 Member
    fitnessblender.com just enter in what equipment you have, length of workout, and which body parts you want to hit and it brings up different workouts... Best part is it's free!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Zumba is always an option, either the DVDS or youtube!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Google ........

Convict conditioning and You Are Your Own Gym
  • Running up and down steps... Yoga and stretches. Again DVDs and instructional fitness books are always a good idea :-)
  • McAtack

Thanks folk, there is few good options here.
  • matttucker2015
    matttucker2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Lost 40 lbs in 90 days doing TapoutXT.
    If you don't want to spend money on videos, sshultz has some good ideas. Jump ropes cost nothing and are decent cardio.
  • ZijadaC
    ZijadaC Posts: 20 Member
    I highly recommend looking up workout vids on youtube. There are actually really good ones out there and they are free!
  • leanme28
    leanme28 Posts: 53
    Hasfit app is free with some fantastic workouts and other fitness tools. You can also find it on YouTube :)
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Jessicasmithtv (on you tube) has good workouts. Lots of dvds out there, you can try your local library to see if there is something you like. You could also check out books on home workouts. you can do, dips, push-ups, curls, triceps extensions, flys, lateral raises, etc. It really depends on what you are looking for. If you have roku, a laptop, etc., search youtube, there is a lot out there. you could also try a 30 day free trial of the daily burn.
  • McAtack
    Particularly I'm looking to get pecs as I have went slightly flabby around this area and I would like to tone it up. What's the best moves for this?
  • six1908
    six1908 Posts: 99 Member
    I use Dailyburn.. it's been epic
  • madalaine85
    madalaine85 Posts: 5 Member
    My husband and I just started doing "freeletics" (you can download the ap) no equipment and I've been doing it in my living room. It is TOUGH stuff, that's for sure.
  • BaddaBingBadaBoom
    BaddaBingBadaBoom Posts: 141 Member
    I do used tv/dvd as it seems to engage me more! Jillian Michaels, body in balance via youtube or kettlebell are all good!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,881 Member
    Lol, most males I know would get a great workout just CLEANING their house.

But there is so much out there for free for home workouts with/without equipment. Google and pick one you like.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png