detox

Options
Can anyone recommend a good detox. all natural please I really need to get a clean start

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Take a dump. Detoxes do nothing to help with clean start. Don't waste your money as detoxes have been debunked by science.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I would like to recommend the master peep cleanse, you'll hear about it quite a bit on this site.
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Drink some water and let the body do its job!! As Hornsby said, multiple studies have shown detox diets are a hoax and the only purpose of them is to fill someone elses pocket book.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Hey there...

60270884.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    alitreka15 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good detox. all natural please I really need to get a clean start

Leber_Schaf.jpg
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water!
  • perfect140
    perfect140 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The master cleanse is great way to detox. I've done it once before and I'm doing it again. I'd suggest you do some research on it. :)
  • alitreka15
    alitreka15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement. All your feedback is greatly appreciated
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    perfect140 wrote: »
    The master cleanse is great way to detox. I've done it once before and I'm doing it again. I'd suggest you do some research on it. :)

I suggest you read this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1159755
    and stop suggesting cleanses to other people. They aren't healthy and can be dangerous. Detoxing is not necessary.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    perfect140 wrote: »

If you're going to advocate my trademarked The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM), I'm going to have to insist that you refer to it by the full name of The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse (TM).
  • DosEquisToGo
    Options
    You only need to detox if you are in a rehab center . . .