Hello...It's time for a New me!

Options
I just wanted to pop in here and Say HI to everyone! I'm 36 and a Wife, Mom to 3 and over the past couple of years I have let myself go but No more! The hardest part of losing weight is not being able to eat my bowl of ice-cream after the kids are in bed but I know that I have to do this. I'll be visiting from time to time to chat with many of you and get ideas for snacks.

Replies

• jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have notice since I started I haven't give up on what I like but I also need to make sure I eat good during the day and if I see I still have calories left then I can eat something I really like :p Welcome and u can add me.
  • Vieva91
    Vieva91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations on your journey
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to pop in here and Say HI to everyone! I'm 36 and a Wife, Mom to 3 and over the past couple of years I have let myself go but No more! The hardest part of losing weight is not being able to eat my bowl of ice-cream after the kids are in bed but I know that I have to do this. I'll be visiting from time to time to chat with many of you and get ideas for snacks.

You can still have that bowl of ice cream you just have to work for it more than you did before. Make it a treat for a Sun. dont just cut it out all together cause then you will feel deprived and when you feel like that a person tends to cheat alittle on there diets. That and i hat the word diet i like the words cutting back or down sizing sounds better and your brain likes it better lol.It works for me. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • sweetcountryangel2003
    Options
    Thank You Everyone for the Welcome! Yes, I'm having to re-think how I have thought about food in the past and eat smaller amounts. My goal is to be so much more healthy and keep up with my family, not feel so tired most days and support my Husband who is going through a few health issues of his own. It will take major adjustments in our daily meals and I need to learn how to cook healthier than I have been.