Need motivation!!

Options
I need some friends on here to help keep me motivated!! I just started 5 days ago, looking to lose 50 pounds. Any help, advice, motivation is GREATLY appreciated

Replies

• dmaz2624
    dmaz2624 Posts: 1
    Options
    I think everyone can use motivation. I know I do. Just keep logging your food and you will start to see where you are going wrong and then you make the little changes. Don't beat yourself up if you cheat just get back on track. That's what I do. Little goals seem easier to obtain. Start out saying I am going to loose 10lbs and work on that then the next and the next. Good luck.
  • jwoods8706
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jwoods8706
    Options
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Honestly the motivation comes from you, you have to want to commit yourself. Write down a list of reasons why you wnat to lose weight and the benefits it will give you plus understand what sacrifices you will need to make to get there. Other people can help support you.

Reading the guide below will get you off to a good start.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • jwoods8706
    Options
    I want to do it, I just need some cheerleaders :) it helps me
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Then maybe post in the introduce yourself section, say a little bit about yourself and you are looking for friends and also get an avatar as that will get more attention. Have a look at other peoples threads in that section and you will get the idea. Am sure you will get plenty.