Body Beast anyone?

Options
I'm on day 2 of round 2 of body beast. Anyone doing or want to join in?

Replies

• ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i've done it once and am currently doing the "lean version" (there's not much difference except an extra cardio day).
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on week 7 of my second time through BB, I love it, getting the nutrition right this time as well.
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did lean beast on the first round. I'm doing huge beast this time. I had diet on point on the first go.....but slipping a bit on my starches this time. I'm only on day 2 so I can fix that quick!
  • LRA11
    LRA11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :) Just out of curiousity, does anyone incorporae other exercises?
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it as part of a hybrid with Insanity. I just feel like the cardio in Beast is lacking so I sub in Insanity Vids instead for my cardio days. But feel free to add me. I'm also not following the diet yet because I have another 18 lbs to go before I hit goal weight. Right now basically using Beast to keep up my existing muscle mass. Once I hit goal weight I'm going to restart and follow the diet plan correctly.
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    LRA11 wrote: »
    I would like to join :) Just out of curiousity, does anyone incorporae other exercises?

i run intervals a few times a week and also play roller derby. i modify the schedule a bit to fit my schedule. when i can't get to the gym for intervals, i'll do combat or insanity before beast. i agree with the poster above, beast cardio is a little lacking.

• Sthere
    Sthere Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it, I'm on week 5 and doing Huge beast. I have a muscle imbalance, because my cervical spine was jacked up 4.5 degree on the left side which created my left upper extremity to grow at a slower pace, now it's fixed and should start catching up, but I'm interested in joining. I am on 2,000 cals a day, currently gained 3 pounds so far will assess with calipers soon.
  • Khorner84
    Options
    Sthere wrote: »
    I'm doing it, I'm on week 5 and doing Huge beast. I have a muscle imbalance, because my cervical spine was jacked up 4.5 degree on the left side which created my left upper extremity to grow at a slower pace, now it's fixed and should start catching up, but I'm interested in joining. I am on 2,000 cals a day, currently gained 3 pounds so far will assess with calipers soon.

I also had a bad rotation of my c2-c3 spine and it was really affecting my lifting. I'm seeing a chiropractor now and it's drastically improving! I can lift more now without the neck discomfort and severe pull
  • Khorner84
    Options
    I'm glad to have gotten some responses. My husband fell off the wagon and I can't seem to get him motivated again. It's really pissing me off and I feel like he is dragging me down with him. I've missed a few workouts.
  • slinke31
    slinke31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up on the 19th. I can't wait. Does anyone add cardio to the program?