Anyone else taking the long road?

I'm a mother of two, getting ready to lose 110 lbs. :s
I'm just looking to find others who have a lot of weight to drop, other people I can connect with. Girls, guys, any age - the main thing is that we can all relate, we know it's going to take time, and we can support each other.

Replies

• TheSpoonMage
    TheSpoonMage Posts: 21 Member
    am new here and am looking to loose between 50-60 pounds. Not rushing the loss, I prefer the gentle road, and yes, it is good to find people that understand the need to lose a lot of weight is not the same as wanting to lose 10 pounds. My two children are grown, but one is always a mother. As I said, I am new here - how does one add a friend?
  • SArevalo12
    SArevalo12 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi to you both. I'm new here too, mother to 1 and need to loose 50-60 pounds as well. Happy to support each other and work towards our goals. For far this ap has proven to be helpful and now that my eating is more manageable, now I can work on incorporating exercise. Yoga and jogging. Did I mention I HATE cardio but gotta do something! We can do it.
  • Hello all! I am looking to lose about 100+ lbs. After all the chemotherapy and radiation i have had i am trying to give myself as much of an advantage as i can. It is a possibility that there will be side affects from those treatments such as other cancers, scaring around my heart or lung problems. I know I must give myself every change I can get at living a normal healthy life in the future. Having a community that supports each other will greatly increase the chances of success!