What was the last workout you did?

Options
I did some Pilates yesterday (youtube.com/blogilates is where I got the videos) and they were REALLY challenging!! I'm the most sore I've been in a long time today...haha. After that I went to do some cardio. I did a little warmup, then I did 100 skips with a skipping rope, did 5 double leg lifts and 20 knee tucks, then 50 more skips with the jump rope. I just came up with it off the top of my head, and it was pretty effective :) Today is a rest day because I'm so sore and so tired, haha!

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I walked / ran 10k
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I did the Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout DVD before breakfast, went to the gym before lunch and did 30 mins elliptical and 65 minutes strength training, and here in about an hour I'm probably gonna do another TBL DVD with my friend since its too rainy outside to go for a nice walk.
  • beelouise5
    beelouise5 Posts: 19
    Options
    90 Sweaty minutes of bikram yoga! There aren't many opportunities in life to get "water up your nose" from bending over while sweating. Love it so much :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    my 30min of treadmill part jog /walk
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Tae Bo. Sometimes I live by them. There are tons of choices and they can kick your butt in a good way! Used them when I first started and it helped me get from barely running half a lap to a mile
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was supersets of the following muscle groups: legs, abs, back, shoulders, and triceps...lasted for about 1 hour then did 45 minutes on the stairstepperwith the moving steps kind of stairstepper..not the up and down kind. LOVE it.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I took an hour walk uphill.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    45 minutes on the elliptical. That was Friday. I'm taking the weekend off.
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just came home from a nice 10 km walk in the rain :)
  • mattiexox
    mattiexox Posts: 42
    Options
    I walked / ran 10k

that's really impressive!!
  • mattiexox
    Options
    I did the Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout DVD before breakfast, went to the gym before lunch and did 30 mins elliptical and 65 minutes strength training, and here in about an hour I'm probably gonna do another TBL DVD with my friend since its too rainy outside to go for a nice walk.

Do you like TBL DVDs? I want them, but I don't have the money right now! Are they worth it?
  • mattiexox
    Options
    90 Sweaty minutes of bikram yoga! There aren't many opportunities in life to get "water up your nose" from bending over while sweating. Love it so much :)

That sounds AMAZING! Bikram yoga is crazy hard, you should be really proud :)
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    45 mins boxing on xbox kinect this morning
  • mattiexox
    Options
    my 30min of treadmill part jog /walk

Good old fashioned cardio!
  • nsciambi
    nsciambi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I did a quick 30 minute bi/tri workout at the gym and hit the pavement for a 3 mile run. That was yesterday. Not sure what I'll do today.
  • mattiexox
    Options
    Tae Bo. Sometimes I live by them. There are tons of choices and they can kick your butt in a good way! Used them when I first started and it helped me get from barely running half a lap to a mile

Do you go to a class or follow DVDs, or what? I'm curious about it!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles yesterday.. am going to hit the gym here in a few minutes for strength training with probably 30 minutes on the arc trainer after that. Maybe even a little stationary bike if I feel up to it!!!!
  • nsciambi
    nsciambi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My run yesterday was in the rain. As long as it's not pouring down, exercising in the rain is fabulous!
  • mattiexox
    Options
    Yesterday was supersets of the following muscle groups: legs, abs, back, shoulders, and triceps...lasted for about 1 hour then did 45 minutes on the stairstepperwith the moving steps kind of stairstepper..not the up and down kind. LOVE it.

That sounds great! I really need to take a day just to work all of those muscles. What kind of moves did you do, if you don't mind typing them out? haha
  • mattiexox
    Options

10 km! That's pretty darn good :)