Isagenix with MFP - 30 something mom of 3 kids, works fulltime, wants buddies for SUPPORT

Options
Isagenix with MFP - 30 something mom, works full-time, wants MFP buddies for SUPPORT. I'm on my 3rd week for Isagenix & love it. Would like a few "buddies" who would like to partner up for accountability. Isagenix, MFP, and Exercise on non-cleanse days. Anyone interested?

Replies

• eviester
    eviester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where are you located? I'm with Isa as well!!
  • jonesan
    jonesan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30-day Isagenix system today. I'd love support too!
  • brellen0906
    brellen0906 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing isagenix but I fit all of the other criteria - work full time with 3 kids (5,3, and 10 weeks) and I'm mid-30s. I'd be happy to help with support. Lord knows I need it too! :smile:
  • carolynperkins376
    Options
    I'm starting Isagenix tomorrow...nervous but excited. I've just finished packing my mes and trying the myfitnesspal app :)
  • saltarski
    Options
    Hi there I am only on day two of isagenix I would love support and could give some support to!:)
  • araines01
    araines01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing Isagenix but I am mid-30s, work full time with 4 kids! I'd like to join also if I could. Thanks!
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Late 30s, 3 yo + 6 mo kids, work full time - no Isagenix...
  • nclancy77
    nclancy77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 3 kids and work full time. I have no idea what Isagenix is. Would you mind enlightening me?
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I Googled it - looks like a cleanse. I'm breastfeeding so not an option. I'm interested in doing a motivation/accountability group - with or without people doing the Isagenix. Anyone else want to get one going?

nmburgess - don't want to hog your thread! What do you think?
  • yabbo24497
    yabbo24497 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I literally just started today. Does anyone know where I can get some recipes?