New here and not doing 2 good :(

Options
Im trying to do this but its hard to do it alone. Im not doing 2 well

Replies

• mikebrokethehubble
    Options
    Try not to worry too much. It is really hard to make the commitment to get in shape (believe me, I know). Just keep at it, and don't give up. It eventually does get easier.
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can SO do this! This site is great because everyone is so supportive so you are not alone! Losing weight isn't easy but this site will definitely get you to your goals! Good luck!!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    That's what I love about this site is the help and support from other people who are in the same boat as you. I found it much easier with getting support from others and helping them along
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well you don't have to do it alone, there arre plenty of us on here in the same boat! xxx
  • CountryGrrrrl
    Options
    Nothing really happened for me on this site until I used it - I added friends, unlocked my diary so others could see what I am eating, committed myself to sticking in my calories and working out.... and, Now I'm down 17 pounds! Add me if you want to? You can do this... but it takes work! It's soooooo worth it tho :)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great place for support. You'll meet all kinds of people all in the same boat. You can do it. You already did the *really* hard part which was to start.
  • CountryGrrrrl
    Options
    OH, and I also use the next's days diary to PLAN what I can eat the next day, and how much I need to work out.... that has made a huge difference instead of logging in after the fact....
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site you will get all the support you need on this site ive only been on for almost 2 weeks but everyone is very helpful:smile:
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Widen your circle of MFP friends...spend time on the forums and do some research. One of the many great things about this site is there are so many people here trying out new ways to get healthy, you're bound to find something that works for you.

Stay positive...it's a journey and everyone has to start somewhere. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    this site is worth your life plenty of postive motivation if you need pushing or anything we are all here you can add me if you like.. were all here for the same thing to help each other lose weight feel better about our selfs and live a healthy life..
  • bravone1
    bravone1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Bella I feel you it's hard. There are times that I tend to overeat, specially when it comes to eating sweets like cookies and ice cream. So far I've lost 6 lbs and it's been hard 'cause a lot of times I don't follow my diet. I prepare my menus, but I've noticed that when I don't workout I cheat, the only time that I don't cheat is when I work out. So I'm starting again this week 11/14/11 and also going to start working out, which is the biggest problem that I have. I HATE WORKING OUT.
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are certainly not alone. We are all in the same situation and have come here to find others to bond with who are going through the same stuff.
    Hang in there. Dont hesitate to reach out to others out here...after all...isnt that what we are here for? :)
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Same for me - that has helped immensly. I like being proactive - it gives me the chance to try and hit the sugar and sodium goals, etc. You really have to work this site to get the most out of it. It does get easier and shifts from a "have to" place to a "want to" place. Give it a try take it day by day - we are all here for you! :blushing: