Hello Everyone and Fellow Binge Eaters

Options
Hello! My name is Cassidy and I've decided to start connecting with some people on here. I struggle very much with binge eating disorder and food addiction, as well as being around 250 pounds overweight. I really want to reach my goal weight!

I'd like to meet some new people who I can chat with once in a while, so feel free to add me! I'm nice and won't bite ;)

Replies

• AquaticChickadee
    AquaticChickadee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! I, too, know the struggles of food addiction. I'm doing a good job if conquering it so far. I have a lot of weight to lose (currently 289 and need to get to 130), and am hoping the community can keep me motivated. :)
  • smrxtie
    smrxtie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :blush:
    I'm Sehreesh, but many call me Sherry. Binge eating is something that I tremendously struggle with. Heck- Bulimia in general is what I told I was diagnosed with. I used to often eat at night, or in secret. I created little mini sprees of binge moments that would occur when I was alone, or mainly in my case- late at night :'( It was awful. I used to get nasty animal-like thoughts in my head telling me that I had to keep eating. It didn't even matter if I was full, I just kept telling myself that I had to eat it before anyone else did!
    I felt like food controlled me more then me having control over myself.
    Sometimes, I still do- but meh...
    I'm just trying really hard not to mess things up :p I've lost a reasonable amount of weight, and am still going at it- haha! :D