Looking for motivational friends!

Options
elanham7009
elanham7009 Posts: 36 Member
i am very motivated most of the time...looking for friends for support both ways

Replies

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    welcome, good luck with everything
  • elanham7009
    Options
    Thanks! I've been using MFP for years but never been social on here before. I think it will be a good motivational tool
  • gabriellescarman14
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends on here to help and encourage each other! Add me if you want and good luck with your journey and goals! ☺️
  • huntergirl864
    huntergirl864 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for fiends to help motivate me! I have been on MFP since last fall but really working at it now. Just getting into the social aspect.
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I log everyday and my diary is open to my friends!
  • katylouiseex
    Options
    Looking for one too feel free to add me :)
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been a member of MFP for years but never kept at it. This is the first time I've been social on here and I'm hoping to stay motivated to reach my weight loss goals. Good luck!
  • charzrose
    Options
    I'm new here and it'll be great to have someone to share my weight loss journey with :smiley:
    Feel free to add me :)
  • irishmkcolcom269
    Options
    Thanks! I've been using MFP for years but never been social on here before. I think it will be a good motivational tool

Post. Something
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation and support too! Is really hard sticking to it, stay positive :)
  • Igottheconch
    Igottheconch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!
  • 1Hameed
    1Hameed Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in my way to loss my weight . Feel free to add me ☺️
  • elanham7009
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I think I have added you all! I post everyday and hope we can all stay motivated!!
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I consistently log my food, but not my exercise. I'm getting better at being more motivational to others, but don't have many friends on here! =)
  • visnova
    visnova Posts: 11
    Options
    awesome.....started today on here and got all my ducks in a row...add me if you want also:)..and happy killin the cals:)
  • TessaDear
    TessaDear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm new here, but I log everyday ^-^
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    Just recently got back on MFP but I'm bad about being consistent so could use the motivation as well! Feel free to add me
  • tammy1432
    tammy1432 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

• mattgrenier9
    mattgrenier9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you would like