hate feeling bloated and heavy

grr I hate this bloated, heavy kind of feeling. I haven't been eating right and feel so heavy compared to when im eating healthy when I feel light and slim and am finding it hard to get back on track.
just needed to vent.

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Get right back on that horse and hope you feel better soon. :)
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    grr I hate this bloated, heavy kind of feeling. I haven't been eating right and feel so heavy compared to when im eating healthy when I feel light and slim and am finding it hard to get back on track.
    just needed to vent.

Start a blog
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Remember the way you feel right now, and hang onto that next time you feel like reaching for the things that make you feel this way.
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 170 Member
    I feel the same way when I go off track. It's really bad for my mood too. I have to constantly remind myself of how bad I will feel if I go off plan.
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    I am going through this exact feeling right now!... Making a quick grocery run in the morning.
  • maadee91
    maadee91 Posts: 28
    When I feel that way, I just think, "I'll feel so much better tomorrow morning when I'm eating on track again". Positive thinking! Good luck tomorrow!
  • LiNDSEYSTUSiCK
    LiNDSEYSTUSiCK Posts: 17 Member
    I know that feeling all too well also! But as long as you get back on track, you will start feeling so much better! It's hard to get back on track if you're off for even a couple days, but you can do it!! :smiley: