Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
my names Jordan and I'm looking for someone who wants to chat and maybe lose around 10-15 pounds with me:)

Replies

• Jesstaceyx
    Jesstaceyx Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Jordan! My names Jess, and I've recently rejoined and really want to make a change this time. I didn't realise there was an online community last time & none of my friends actually use the app.
    Perhaps we could buddy up?
    I'm looking to lose quite a bit of body fat, and I I think a stone for now would be a great improvement! :#
  • arsoria24
    arsoria24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started on my summer work out plan and want to lose about 10-15 pounds as well, I could use a little extra push.
  • 1017jordan1017
    Options
    That sounds amazing:) thank yall so much
  • m7mdth
    m7mdth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordan ..

Welcome to the app

I plan to lose 53 pounds .. although I only enter my daily calories intake twice a week .. I weigh my self almost weekly
  • Hi, this is new to me and I would love a workout buddy to help push me and give words of encouragement..!! I'm excited and nerves..!!
  • lesabry
    lesabry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have about the same to lose too :D be nice to have some more support
  • mzeve87
    mzeve87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all I am in the same boat as most of you and would also love a weight loss buddy!!
  • shepslisa
    shepslisa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi add me I started on Sunday and hoping to loose stone and half . the more help and support the better x good luck
  • LadieLeo50
    LadieLeo50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi add me been off track for a while. Got get back up to speed need to get into my wedding dress in Aug. Looking for support and weight loss buddies.
  • kmkacz
    kmkacz Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I just had a baby 4 months ago and a trying to lose the last 10 pounds of my baby weight. Would love to buddy up!!
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have around 9-10lbs to lose. Let's do this! X
  • laurenhugs23
    laurenhugs23 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi i have 19 more pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me, I'm looking for buddies.
  • aubie_douglas
    Options
    I've been waffling around my current weight. Can't seem to make the number no the scale budge much. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in 5 months. I need all of the camaraderie I can get! Anyone else in the same boat? I just started this app (second day) and I'm finding it very insightful.
  • TessaDear
    TessaDear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Jordan :) I'm new here too. I don't have a set weight to lose, I just want to be happy in my own body. Good luck to you x
  • tonimceach
    Options
    I want to loose 20... ;)
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I went from 63kg to 50kg in 15 weeks. I eat clean, train twice a day while managing to be a full time nursing student. I can motivate and help you! <3
  • ready4holiday
    Options
    Your great I need to lose a stone and I have hit a brick wall at the moment