Anybody wanna join me on my streak?

Options
mllett
mllett Posts: 96 Member
I m currently on day 18 of staying within/under my calorie goal. I post daily on the newsfeed what day I m on. This streak has motivated me to keep my goal during the weekends. I ve lost around 7 Ibs since I started it!! If anyone wants to join me, just add me!! Happy streaking!! ☺

Replies

• danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    wow, doing great
  • mllett
    Options
    Thanks! @danielabe1985‌ I ve actually lost 28 Ibs total!! The streak has helped me so much, though. ☺
  • danielabe1985
    Options
    wow thats really great ive currently lost about 18lbs or 8kgs, I have a little way to go
  • mllett
    Options
    That's awesome!! It feels great to lose (in this case only Lol!), doesn't it? @danielabe1985‌
  • danielabe1985
    Options
    it certainly does
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I broke my streak. I blame myself. And this platter that was brought in during a work meeting wuew5mrrh7mq.jpg

Over by -144
  • slamminhams
    slamminhams Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think I'm over just looking at that! Yummy @bengal512
  • chustzs
    chustzs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You'll do better tomorrow I'm sure!
  • ivanbaldwin13
    Options
    I'm always up for a bit of streaking, excellent run Mllett
  • mllett
    Options
    @bengal512‌ who would want to resist that?! Today is the beginning of a new streak!!
  • mllett
    Options
    @ivanbaldwin13‌ thanks! we can streak together! Lol! ☺
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a good add on to MFP. Differentiate between 2 kinds of streaks.

1. Consistently logging your meals daily is what MFP is currently showing as a "streak" in the app

2. # of days you stayed under your daily caloric intake streak - this needs to be added to MFP.

And the THIRD streak

Is the kind where you run around naked in public.
  • mllett
    Options
    @bengal512‌ #2! I do find the # of days logging into mfp to be a slight motivation to help with dieting. But keeping track of the # of days I stay within/under calories to be a HUGE motivation for me!! It has helped me sooo much. I have never kept a streak going for 18 (now 19) days! The accountability of posting it daily has also helped!

I do not promote streaking nude in public! Lol!