Any fellow college students trying to lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nearing the end of my freshman year and losing weight , about 100 lbs, so if you wish to be friends feel free to add me and message me. c:
  • TickingPwny
    TickingPwny Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh, hey! I can't believe I found this thread right away.

I'm a freshman-going-on-sophomore and just joined MFP today in hopes of catching and reversing the effects of (the beauty that is) the cafe before things get too out of hand. I'm not overweight, but I've gained a couple/few pounds since the start of my first semester and have fallen out of my healthy eating habits. I've tried several times to get back on track, but my lack of self-control as well as my friends and loved ones (whom tend not to eat so well) make things really difficult.

My mother is a diabetic, too, which makes me want to straighten myself out even more. I'm a food fiend and even more of a general sugar fiend.

Feel free to add me if ye like!
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ugh I can't wait to get away from the dining hall! It's awful eating there :(
  • Mkroberts3867
    Mkroberts3867 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I start nursing school in the summer so I'll need all the motivation I can get! Good luck! :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student, but my primary focus is work. I'm taking accelerated classes, so the schedule is a bit different than most. So I'm not sure how well I could actually relate to a traditional student as I see myself much more as a professional. Technically, though, I'm a FT grad student.
  • clairscare
    clairscare Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    soon to be college student trying to fend off diabetes with weight loss!
    I've tried before but I need more people my age that are looking to lose up to 50 lbs. I need accountability and motivators.