I don't know where this journey will take me

Options
When I finally said - I'm doing something for myself, and nobody else - it really hit me.

Where is this journey going to take me?

It's scary, because I don't know if everyone in my life will be on board with it. I don't know what having a clearer mind and more positive attitude will do. I wonder what all that added self confidence will do for me.

The only thing I am 100% sure of is that I need to make these changes for myself. I can't keep doing what I've been doing. I can't be mad because only one pair of pants fit me comfortably. I can't sit and wish I had nicely defined muscles. I can't magically get more energy into my body. Action needs to happen, I just don't know what the outcome will be.

Having said that, it is kind of exciting :)

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    With that attitude there is no way you can fail!! Too many people start a journey to please others but honestly that isn't the right reason. Once you realize that you are worth it everything falls into place. My advice to you is to take it one day one pound at a time and keep remembering the reason you started this journey!! You deserve this.
  • kcwwoa
    kcwwoa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could not have said it better. Good luck on your journey.
  • ros2will3run
    ros2will3run Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!

(Slowly getting fitter myself!)