This or 'myplate'

Options
GrenadeRachel
GrenadeRachel Posts: 40 Member
edited March 2015 in Getting Started
hi guys! so i'v just downloaded this app I used myplate recently. This seems more complicated but more precise. If anyone here has tried the both could you tell me which one you prefer? thanks

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,107 Member
    Options
    Last time I tried to use myplate was about 4 years ago. It was going through all sorts of changes and was so difficult to use. This is so much less complicated.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Clearly the users of this site will tell you to use ...
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I thought that site was about encouraging to eat right, according to their view of what is "right".
    That doesn't mean weight loss.
    Do they even get specific on your stats and daily routine to suggestion eating amounts?

This site, despite the name, is about weight loss and food database to make it easier.
    Since to lose weight you need to eat less than you burn each day, or the same to maintain, you gotta have good estimates on both sides of that equation.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    If you're jumping from one diet aid to the next may I suggest you stop and draw breath for a moment

The only thing that is going to help you achieve your goal is your commitment

So commit...to something that works for you

Any path you take is going to be hard, and that includes doing nothing and not being the person you want to be

So just stop, take a breath and commit
  • allyourbases
    allyourbases Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use both, works for me.