Help! Stubborness getting in my way!

Options
:sad: I've been slimming down quite nicely, and am finally fitting into a size 14... I don't have the muffin top thing going on with my side or anything but... It seems to be extremely stubborn on my left side (lovehandle?) I want them to even out... I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to get it to start smoothing down and looking like my right side... I don't want to hear anything about "theres no such thing as exercising just one part of your body" ... I know for a fact you have to do cardio and help your body all around but that if i work on my arms my arms go down ... so don't even bother telling me you can't spot target one area. I know if i'm combining w the cardio I can very much so do that and it will work.
I just want to know what exercises in particular I should be doing to get that one side down! otherwise I feel I'm going to freakishly be unproportional and that bothers me greatly.

I just hate looking in the mirror and seeing one of my hips/sides is smoothed out and then seeing that the other one just juts out! it makes no sense to me whatsoever...

Replies

• alina323
    alina323 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey Bunny well what i was thinking is start doing some abdominal work and do more sets on the side that needs the help or just do every thing on that side besides the crutches but mostly everything oblique like bicycles and bends do it on the side that needs help and when you stretch out give that side a good stretch. Just focus more of your workouts on that side ^.^ hope this helps!