you tube fitness videos

Options
Hi

I generally work out 4 times a week. Boxercise, running (don't enjoy but training for charity 10k in July) Strength and circuits.

I've recently done a few youtube exercise videos and enjoyed working out at home. I wondered if anyone could recommend any?

I'm looking for something around 30/45 mins and enjoy boxercise/kick boxing as well and body weight type training (I dont have any weights at home). I really do like the look of the T25 but cant afford to buy.

TIA

Karen

Replies

• determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    www.fitnessblender.com! They have pretty much anything you could want, all for free. I'm in love! ;) (I'm also a fan of Jillian Michael's workouts, which are often available on YouTube. Not sure if she's your thing, but worth a shot.)
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I've heard of Jillian Michaels but never seen any. I'll give them a look, thanks. I did a boxing one by fitness blenders this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vve4BVTZ0QU

I only burned 150 calories. I think I'll do it tomorrow wearing my boxing gloves, see if that makes it tougher!
  • alfonso34
    alfonso34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's not on youtube, but only £7 or so from Amazon - Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast fix - 3 x 20 minute circuit workouts, pretty intense. Her "Yoga Meltdown" is also good.
    I haven't really tried any intense stuff on youtube, but I do like Tara Styles' yoga videos
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ditto on FitnessBlender. Also, Blogilates is a good one too!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Search youtube for "Jillian Michael's Kickbox Fastfix". There are 3 different workouts (all 20 minutes) focusing on upper body, lower body, and core if I'm remembering correctly. You could pair two of them for a good 40 minute workout. They get your HR up quick since they're so short too.

A good bodyweight workout is fitness blender's "brutal 35 minute bodyweight workout".
  • kindrabbit
    Options
    Brutal? I guess whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

haha I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner but if you're already working out 4X a week and if that's you in your profile pic, you can handle it!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Check out Be Fit, that's where a lot of the Jillian Michaels workouts live, along with many others. They have a variety of workouts
  • kindrabbit
    Options
    alpine1994 wrote: »

haha I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner but if you're already working out 4X a week and if that's you in your profile pic, you can handle it!

Yep, that's me
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I liked 30 day shred by jillian but doing t25 at the mo which I love!