HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possessed
possessed Posts: 12
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
I've just went nearly 1700 cals in the red !
I do not know what happened !
Does anyone have any advice :(

It said Ive eaten 3000 today ! And ive done so well so far :( feel like ive failed !

Replies

• Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Are you sure you have entered your food intake correctly?
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Open your diary so we can see it.
  • registers
    registers Posts: 782 Member
    Did you pick these settings, or where they default? They may not be right for you. 1700 calories is really low, unless you're a woman.

Okay look, don't get down on your self or anything, you're here and you're working on it, you're doing good. If the calories are right for you, just try to do better tomorrow, no big deal. Here is a quote to keep you on track..

"success isn't perfection, it's perseverance"
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Exercise!!!! And if you can't today, then it's just a day. Tomorrow is a new day, don't let one day ruin your momentum!
  • possessed
    unfortunately yes i just went on a binge !
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Double check what you've entered. Sometimes I accidently enter 2 servings or goof up like that...if all is correct then I wouldn't beat yourself up too much. Been there and done that...tomorrow is a new day!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member

OK. Then you know EXACTLY what happened.
  • possessed
    Yes I rechecked everything. I was at a party and just ate lots and lots of cake and other bad stuff at the buffet !
  • ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member

Ok, they key here is why. DId you feel stressed? Depressed? Bored? Deprived? By figuring out your trigger you can change your behavior.

By recognizing your trigger, you can notice when you are doing it again and make yourself stop.

Good luck!!
  • possessed
    too true !! its so easy to lose control and binge :(
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    I would double check that you entered correct numbers of servings and all that. If you have, do some exercise for damage control. Drink LOTS of water to counteract the sodium. And try to calm down. It happens to us all at some point, and it's ok, really. The point is, you logged it all and you're holding yourself accountable, and that in and of itself is an accomplishment and a huge step in the right direction. Tomorrow is a new day... just try harder tomorrow and take it a day at a time. REALLY... it'll be OK... :)
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308

Ok, they key here is why. DId you feel stressed? Depressed? Bored? Deprived? By figuring out your trigger you can change your behavior.

By recognizing your trigger, you can notice when you are doing it again and make yourself stop.

Good luck!!

Maybe pressure from others around. It was a party. Sometimes you feel obligated to eat when you go out with friends.
  • GaveUp
    GaveUp Posts: 308
    You know what... drink lots of water, and start a new day tomorrow... add some exercise to help. Its all water weight.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member

OK. Then you know EXACTLY what happened.

It sounds more like you know what happened (you binged at an event) and now want advice to a) not do it again or b) not worry about the scale moving up?
    My suggestions: Think about what you'll do at such an occasion in the future, ie eat before you go (this works for me--I might still eat stuff at a party, like I did yesterday, but it helps keep things under control cause you're not ravenous), work out a little extra the day of or the day after, drink a lot of water, and then...move on. It's one day...it may cause bloating, discomfort, a temporary water weight gain, but don't let it derail any progress you've made so far. Life happens...this is your opportunity to take control :)

Good luck!
  • meshellw
    meshellw Posts: 50 Member
    Something dont sound right! I would think you made a mistake on your dairy...
This discussion has been closed.